Our website (APK SPAN) follows the safe harbour provisions of 17 U.S.C. 512 otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- The information placed on the pages Find APK (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for free familiarization of users with questions that may be of interest to them.
- All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties.
- Administration (Site owners, officials, directors, shareholders, founders, employees, agents, administrators, moderators, moderator assistants, routers, curators and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (Email: [email protected])